- Silver Spring, MD
- United States
- Timezone: GMT-5
Oversee web software development, SaaS integration, and hosting infrastructure. Prioritize competing requirements, organize technology selection, negotiate vendor relationships, and manage implementation details. Apply analytics and monitoring to improve reach, engagement, conversion, performance, and security. Recruit and empower first-rate talent, maintain up-to-date expertise, and support continuous learning.
Managed: CMS implementation/migration; major web software and service deployments; subscription and user management systems development; web site redesigns; server hosting/infrastructure/security; software development project management and repository platforms; web analytics implementations; and community/social media integrations; privacy and user policy development. Produced Web and online content; directed Web Livestream video camera operation and live switching. Active in public policy issues related to computer technology and the internet.
• Web Strategy and Management
• Vendor Selection and Management
• Project and Product Management
• Information Architecture
• User Experience Development
• Web Usability/Accessibility
• Web Analytics and Performance
• Search Engine Optimization
• Online/Web production processes
• Privacy and User Policies
• LAMP stack web technologies – Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/PERL/Python
• Content Management Systems (CMS) – WordPress, Movable Type, Bricolage
• Adobe Analytics and Creative Suite, Google Analytics/PageSpeed, AlertSite
• Social Media and community integration – Pluck, Facebook, Twitter, AddThis, Bit.ly
• Atlassian project management tools – Jira, Confluence, etc.
• Google Search Appliance implementation/administration
• Livestream video direction, video publishing/optimization
- Management Experience