- Cary, NC
- United States
- Timezone: GMT-5
I’m a User Experience Designer who loves a good challenge, though that’s not what has brought me into this field; it’s my hard-wired deep empathy for people.
I enjoy the intangible, higher-level thinking and processes of UX Design, as well as helping craft the tangibles through wireframing, prototyping, visual design, content curation; and the list could go on. I harness my years of experience and education in the web industry and couple that with my passion for simply wanting to help others.
I’m a person who simply wants to help other people live their lives without technology getting in their way. If I can do that, and bring a sense of joy to people, then I know I’ve done my job.
Some of what I bring to the table:
• strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills to create interaction and design solutions
• develop effective design solutions through data analysis
• define and communicate product and interaction concepts through visualization
• apply & define interface and interaction principles
• define & develop general usability principles
• aware of the latest tech trends with understanding of capabilities, dev tools and methods
• creation of workflows and functional designs
• perform heuristic reviews
• UX presentation to effectively communicate & influence