Pros Jobs

Medium stevepollard17


sydneywillslawyer at Estate Litigation Lawyers Sydney

  • Austraila
  • Australia

When someone has passed, it is usually the executor of their Will who administers the estate and handles the disposal of the assets and debts. In order to get authority to do this, the Executor would need to obtain a legal document called a ‘Grant of Probate’. Hiring a specialist in Probate Law is essential as not all Wills are straight forward and can lead to many family quarrels if the estate is not handled correctly

  • GitHub
  • Stack Overflow
  • Coderwall