- Rock Cave, WV
- United States
- Timezone: GMT-5
Diverse, hands-on GRAPHICS AND DESIGN DIRECTOR/CONSULTANT skilled at developing engaging materials for advertisement campaigns, marketing efforts, courseware design, website development, and interactive training programs. Proven success in motivating, coaching and leading technical design teams to achieve results while focusing on promotional themes, corporate imaging, product branding, and training objectives. Consistently recognized for completing projects on time and within budget restraints.
Core Competencies Include:
▪ Web Programming
▪ Design Team Management
▪ Internet Marketing
▪ Corporate Imaging
▪ Ad/Print Design
▪ Web Based Training Programs
▪ Multimedia Web Development
▪ New Product Imaging
– Introduce and Market the Company’s New Web Design Services to Potential Clients.
* Analyzed current competitors studied new website designs and reviewed sales content.
* Successfully launched new services on the company’s website, obtaining new clients within four months requiring six custom website development projects.
– Enhance Web Based Courseware Abilities for Diverse Corporate and Government Clients.
* Developed engaging design patterns to keep the attention of the end-user.
* Initiated the integration process utilizing XML/XSLT to create base templates for the courseware division while designing an authoring system for future courseware developments.
* Implemented web based project management tools to coordinate the activities of a cross-functional team and create real-time progress reports.
* Successfully deployed new courseware utilized throughout the United States Army.